- Are you interested in working for a startup for the summer (or even as a full-time employee after Sloan)?
- Does it feel like everyone around you already has an internship or full-time offers for consulting & product management roles?
- Do you feel super confused about when & how you should even start to reach out to startups?
Don’t worry! The E&I Club’s Startup Recruiting team has you covered! We have many events & resources in the works to help you with this process.
- Recruiting Season Kickoff Panel (mid-Fall semester)
- Deep Dive Recruiting Session (early Spring semester)
- Startup Career Fair (late Spring semester)
- Startup Recruiting Guide – Interactive guide with detailed information for the recruiting process
- SloanJobs.com – Simple database of internships & full time job openings at startups & tech companies
- MIT Startup Tree – Entrepreneurship community
- Bi-weekly newsletters include list of the latest job openings at startups
We are a team of Sloan students who are passionate about helping fellow Sloanies find their dream jobs at startups.
- Khat Zorig Filer, MBA Class of 2018
- Ben Feeser, MBA Class of 2019
- David Murguia, MBA Class of 2019
- Thalita Berpan, MBA Class of 2019
- Ajay Rayasam, IDM Class of 2018